Friday 26 February 2016

Currently February 16


Welcome back to another installment of what I seem to be calling 'currently' which is a bit of a strange title but, I'm going with it now. This month has been oddly hectic but it's been a good month and it finally is beginning to look like Spring might be just around the corner - which is my favourite season of the year. 

So here it is, February.

Watching&Listening

Chewing Sand aka Hazel Hayes
I do enjoy a bit of YouTube and love it as a social media platform and I do have my favorites. Whilst I was away I missed a fair few videos that I wished I could have watched from some of my favourite YouTubers, due to lack of WiFi in the land of Aus. One of those was Hazel Hayes 'Time of the Month' series that she posted on her channel Chewing Sand every month of the year last year. 

Eating&Drinking


Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. I love breakfast and I've figured out breakfasts that fill me up to keep me going until lunch but don't make me feel all rubbish and sluggish. At the moment I've been enjoying porridge topped with some of my favourite Whole Earth crunchy peanut butter, honey and banana. It's super yummy and keeps me going through the morning without feeling like I need a snack. On the weekend, I tend to have a bigger breakfast later on in the morning so I like to whizz up my 'All the Berries' smoothie often with frozen berries which makes it thicker and more like a frozen yoghurt which is DELICIOUS.

Reading

Buy it here

This is the first book I've read for TBR 20 challenge and my first star from my TBR jar. So far I've been really enjoying it and enjoying trying a Bill Bryson that's new to me. I'll put a review up when I've finished it, off course, but for now I'm enjoying it a lot. 

So, what have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments below. I hope you had a good month, and here's to an even better one. 

Until next time,







No comments:

Post a Comment